Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group is pleased to offer for sale 34 Fahey Street in Stamford, Connecticut for $2,750,000.
34 Fahey Street is a 1.3-acre industrial property within the Springdale neighborhood of Stamford. The irregular shaped lot is improved with two structures, a 19,510± SF three-story building and a 3,320± SF single-story building. The property is located within the M-G Zone (General Industrial District), which allows for a wide variety of industrial, office and retail uses. The property also features over 18,000 SF of highly sought after outdoor storage space.
34 Fahey Street is currently being operated as a retail, showroom and distribution location for a regional hardware and lumber company. The property can be delivered vacant upon sale or with a short-term leaseback.
- Value-Add, Owner-Occupant or Redevelopment Opportunity
- Over 18,000 SF of Outdoor Storage Yard/Contractor Space
- Strong Industrial Market with Low Availability
- 1.3-Acre Site within Easily Accessible Location Equidistant from the Merritt Parkway & I-95
- Only 0.2± Miles North of Glenbrook Metro-North Train Station
- Proximate to Plentiful Retail & Services Situated Along Hope Street