Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group is pleased to present for sale Bankside House, a fully approved 12-unit luxury residential development project located at 60 Wilton Road in Westport, Connecticut. Designed by Roger Ferris + Partners, the luxury residential condominium units will average 2,600 SF each within a 3-story building over a parking podium that is divided into four wings, with a central core connecting the parking to the units.
Bankside House is ideally sited along the west side of the Saugatuck River and benefits from 300’± of direct water frontage within the upscale downtown of Westport. This picturesque setting is situated just north of the intersection of two of the area’s primary thoroughfares and a few steps from the newly constructed Bankside at National Hall office building and the six-building National Hall complex that features three waterfront restaurants and a private training facility. The site and the Bankside/National Hall buildings are connected by a pedestrian walkway that extends to the Post Road Bridge and provides immediate access to the bustling downtown area.
- Fully Approved Site in High Barrier to Entry Market
- Luxury Condominium Units with Open Layouts & Private Outdoor Living Space
- Unobstructed, Panoramic Views
- Picturesque Village-Like Setting within Busy Downtown
- Amenitized Destination Location—Majority in Walking Distance
- Optimal Local & Regional Accessibility—Crossroads Location