Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group is pleased to offer for sale 93 Lake Avenue in Danbury, Connecticut.
93 Lake Avenue is a 38,477± SF three-story Class A office building that is 97% occupied by six office tenants including Wells Fargo Advisors (15,156 SF) and AAA, the anchor owner-tenant who will enter into a 10-year leaseback upon the sale. The property is prominently situated at the confluence of Interstate 84 and Route 7, immediately off of Exit 4, providing tenants with an easily accessible location at the crossroads of the area’s primary north-south and east-west arteries.
- Stable Income Provided by High Quality, Diversified Tenancy—97% Occupied by 6 Tenants, Anchored by Wells Fargo Advisors & AAA
- Crossroads Location Immediately Off Exit 4 of Interstate 84/Route 7
- Prime Setting within an Amenity Rich Area—Direct Access to 1.5+ MSF of Retail & Services
- Excellent Visibility & Signage Opportunities
- Features High Ceilings and Natural Light, Expansive Views, Controlled Access, Banking Services, Abundant Parking & Ability for Rooftop Antenna Leases