Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase Homestead Inn − Thomas Henkelmann located at 420 Field Point Road in Greenwich, Connecticut for $11,000,000.
Homestead Inn is an exquisite property comprised of four buildings totaling 17,810± SF poised on a lushly landscaped 2.744-acre site within Greenwich’s prestigious Belle Haven/Field Point Circle peninsula. For over 20 years, the property has been home to an 18-room luxury boutique hotel, Homestead Inn, and the world-renowned contemporary French restaurant, Thomas Henkelmann—both of which provide a steady source of repeat customers with an established domestic and foreign clientele that include industry leaders and celebrities. Most notably, for the past 18 years the property has been a member of Relais & Châteaux—a global fellowship of individually owned and operated luxury hotels known for its strict admission standards that include a luxurious facility that has special features distinguishing them from chain hotels.
- Charming European-Styled Property with Unique Character & Pastoral Setting
- Grandfathered Zoning—Irreplaceable Asset in Exclusive, High Barrier to Entry Location
- Potential for Development / Expansion
- Desirable Upscale Greenwich Address
- Excellent Local & Regional Access—Only a 35-Minute Drive from New York City
- Proximity to Greenwich Avenue—the Pinnacle of World-Class Shopping